Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What the???

I am sitting here contemplating my future as a writer, a mother, a daughter, a lover.  All at the age of 32.  It's like I went from a complete know-it-all to a complete moron in less than 2 decades! I thought by now I would not only have my life panned out but I'd be reaping the rewards of a so-called fulfilling life.  I mean for a a second there the map was vividly clear.  And now I look back, having been so much wiser but nonetheless the same.  Add about 10 pounds or so but pretty much the same.

Not so long ago, I was inspired, brave, bold and unafraid to take a chance in life.  And now I have become a drone.  A slave to money, love and other mundane middle aged bullshit. Not knowing where to go, what to do or how to do it? 

Am I alone in wondering what the fuck happened?


Back to the fucking drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment